Hello Everyone !
I’m so happy to be nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award by OptimistSaya. I take this opportunity to thank him for considering a new blogger like me for award .
He is a superb blogger who writes about the blogs which share some thoughts, experiences,stories on optimism and approach towards life in very informal way.
If you haven’t checked out his blog yet then do it now –
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
Q & A
1. What is your goal in life?
Ans: My goal in life is to be happy and optimistic person in every possible way and to be able to fulfill the dreams of my parents.
2. Who is the person you love the most?
Ans: I love my family the most. There is no specific person because I believe love is unconditional and we can’t actually measure it. Either we love or we don’t.
3. How do you think you will contribute to society via your blog?
Ans: Whatever I write is my experiences in the age I am. So it can be a lesson to the people of my age or younger than me to not to repeat the mistakes that I did or to do the things which can take them to various places in life. For the elder people, they can live their young age through these blogs as it will act as a nostalgic experience for them which will make them smile for time being. And a happy person contributes the maximum efforts for themselves which in turn benefits the society.
4. What is weirdest nightmare you have seen till now?
Ans: There are many. These days I am going through a lot of dreams every night. They aren’t nightmares but they are so many that I cannot reckon which one of them was good or bad or weird!
5. Who is your favorite author?
Ans: For a kid like me who has grown up watching Harry Potter, who else do you think my favorite author would be? 😉 I started reading all of her books after I watched the movies.
But then again, there is no specific “favorite” in my case. Any book that makes me learn something is my favorite book and I appreciate the efforts of the writer of the book.
6. What do you think about concept of God?
Ans: For me he is a symbol of faith. Anytime when I feel anxious or feared or hopeless, I simply close my eyes to pray to him to give me the strength to fight with my emotions/conditions. I feel he is everywhere and hence we should love and protect everything around us. That will make us the true humans, that god ultimately wants. 🙂
7. What is the most powerful thing in this world? Money or time?
Ans: “Time” is powerful because we never know what time has for us in future. So if I go in future “Time” becomes the powerful weapon. But if I consider present, “Money” is the most powerful thing. People with money can rule the world if they know the “proper” use of the money they have.
8. Which is your favorite cuisine?
Ans: Again, I don’t have any favorite thing. All that makes me happy or suits my taste bud is my favorite food or cuisine. Basically I adjust with anything and everything 🙂
9. Which great persona you would like to meet if you got an opportunity to meet?
Ans: I would like meet my Nanaji (maternal grandfather) because my mumma says he was a great person and he would have loved me the most if he was here today.
10. Which is your favourite city?
Ans: Jabalpur (M.P.) out of the places that I have visited till now 🙂
11. Do you wish to see the world through my optimistic eyeglasses? (Yes/no).
Ans: Of course, I would love to do that. Going through people’s experiences and learning from them is my hobby 🙂
1. What made you start blogging?
2. What time of day do you do the most of your blogging?
3. Is there one particular blog post that you’re really proud of?
4. What is one thing that you have learnt since starting your blog?
5. Where is your favorite place to write?
6. What are you looking forward to the most right now?
7. If you were in a fictional story would you want to be the protagonist or antagonist?
8. If you could hangout with someone throughout history (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
9. What do you enjoy the most when it comes to blogging?
10. What would you say about my blogs, as in your opinion about my blogs as a whole?
11. What is your blogging advice to any blogger?
Thank you friends for all the support you extended to new blogger like me. I hope you all enjoy reading my posts on my experiences through life. Don’t forget to go through the pictures that I click and Just Stay connected 🙂
See you soon, till then see the moon 😉